What is Law Of Attraction about – a little insight
Law Of Attraction may not be a topic that is talked much about by people but it is starting to get more acknowledgment as the days go on! Since the topic, what is Law Of Attraction about?, seems to be coming more to light and people want to know more about what it is, I am going to share any knowledge I have relating to Law Of Attraction with you!
What is Law Of Attraction about?
If you have recently stumbled across this word and are new to all of this you may be wondering, what is Law Of Attraction about? To put it simply, it is to do with using your thoughts and energy to ask the universe for what you want so that you are able to create the surrounding life that you dream about and desire! This is called manifesting. We actually do this everyday but the key with manifesting is being able to control your thoughts in the right way so that you are able to get what you want.
You can get what you want out of every factor in your life ranging from money, love, jobs, a car, a dream home and anything else that you desire, all from charging your positive energy into your thoughts. So technically speaking, the universe is your oyster!
It is a great thing when you are positive as that is the BEST time to manifest and it is even better if you are in that mood most of the time but you must realise, not everyday you are always going to be in a good mood and positive.
But that is okay as it is a part of life, so it is important to remember that you are allowed a down day as sometimes people do not realise that. All you make sure you do is pick yourself up once you feel better and bounce back and realise that it may have been a lesson as part of your journey to help you grow…
So can the Law Of Attraction affect the people around you as well as material things?
Yep, as well as your mindset affecting what material things can be around you the same can go for people too! The way that your attitude is or how you treat people can sometimes reflect who it is that is around you. If you are someone who has a positive outlook on a lot of things and situations, the more likely you are to draw like-minded positive people around you as you will be on the same frequency as them. The same goes for negative people being around you if you were on the same frequency…
Sometimes no matter what though, you will come across negative people even when you are trying to be positive and that can be in the form of your friends, work colleagues or even family.
When you have negative people around you it can make it a challenge trying to keep positive as they can sometimes draw it out of you if you are not careful. So it is important that you are careful who you have around you, but sometimes that might not always be possible or sometimes it is even innocent and unintentional.
For example, your friend may have had a bad day and they vent it out to you which you don’t mind listening to but it may come to the point when they go overboard and go on continuously for 7 hours about the same negative thing that has happened. You may not of
realised it at the time but you may get home and wonder why you feel so tired, this may be down to the fact that you have soaked up all the negativity whilst you were listening to your friend, even though they didn’t mean for that to happen.
People who drain your energy whether it is intentional or unintentional are known as energy vampires. If somebody is doing it intentionally and you are aware of it, it is best to cut ties with them so that they don’t drain you on purpose. If you find it to be a person who is doing it innocently but constantly, it may be best to try to either:
How is Law Of Attraction used?
That has answered what is Law Of Attraction about? But how is it used? So within the Law Of Attraction, there are 5 simple Key ingredients that you must do to manifest what you want:
- DECIDING: First of all, one of the most IMPORTANT things you must do is decide what it is that you want with as many details as you can. By deciding what it is that you really want, it builds up a clearer image for yourself so that you are able to tell the universe exactly what it is that you want! If it is not clear to the universe what you want, chances are you might not get what you want as it may come in a different form to what you really wanted. For example, you could try to just manifest a new house and not think about any other description to it such as location, what type of house, how many rooms, and any other features that would contribute to it that you would consider a dream home. Chances are that because you have not added details, you might get the house but not what you want.
- ASKING: The second step will be to ask the universe for what it is you have decided that you want. Before you begin to ask for what you want it is a great idea to make sure you are calm and relaxed. By being relaxed, it sets the right vibe for you when you are about to manifest. If you try to ask when you are in a bad mood, out of fear or desperation it can cause you to manifest in the wrong form or not get anything. You can do what you may usually do to make yourself calm or in a good mood whether it is listening to calm music, going for a walk, lighting candles or anything that helps. Once you are in a good mood you then have the right vibe to ask the universe for what you want! Once you’ve asked for what you want clearly, detailed and with positive emotions, you will not need to ask the universe more than once. Think of it like ordering food, once you describe exactly what you want and ask for it, you do not need to keep ordering it over and over.
- SENSES: The third step is to use your senses! When you have asked for what you want, you will need to try to imagine that you already have it and make it seem as real as you can, almost as if you are already there. You will need to feel, so you will be using your emotions as to how you would feel if you were getting what you want, vision to visualise right in front of you what you want looking exactly how you expect it, what scent would you expect around if there will be any, what sounds will be about, touch and taste if there will be any. The key is to have fun whilst doing this and get as creative as you can! Oh and don’t forget to feel grateful whilst visualising what you want as if you already have it now because by doing that, you are showing the universe that you are positive and grateful and therefore it will send you MORE!
- LETTING GO AND BELIEVING: The next step will be to let it go and trust that it will come. In order for your manifestation to come towards you, you must let it go and not worry about when and how it will get to you because if you do not let it go and you obsess over it, you risk the chance of stopping what you want from manifesting to you. You will need to make sure that you are open to new opportunities as what you want may lie within them but one important thing to remember is that you also have the choice not to take the opportunity. As for believing, you must believe that it is going to come towards you and not doubt it. The minute that you begin to question and doubt it, may be the very moment it was about to turn up but the doubt just knocked it right back down to square one.
- GRATITUDE AND RECEIVING: The last step will be gratitude and receiving. Gratitude is important both before and after you get what you want. Being grateful before you get what you want is important because by being grateful, it allows you to have more of what you would like in life (like I was saying in one of the previous steps) as you are generating positive energy and showing the universe that you want more. If you find it hard to point out what you are grateful for before you have started manifesting anything, you can even pick out something that is small that you are grateful for that makes you happy. The same basically applies for after you receive what you have manifested, you thank the universe for what you have and the cycle will continue!
What you must realise though is it may not be easy for everyone to begin with when it comes to manifesting but like most things, you get better at it the more you learn and practice, so if you are not the best at doing it yet don’t worry! It’s all a part of an exciting journey in your life path. Sometimes what some people do is just start off with manifesting small things towards them as practice, then work on to bigger things so if you find yourself struggling, start off like this until your manifestation skills get stronger!
Inspiring speakers to do with Law Of Attraction
Here are a few of many inspiring speakers that you may want to listen to:
By listening to some motivational speakers, it is a great way to sometimes start off your day as their words of wisdom help to keep you motivated and keep reminding you of what good can come of being positive with their great quotes and speeches! Along the journey you may come across more motivational speakers and find your favourite one that you may want to listen to each day.
There is so much more interesting things to learn!
So hopefully, I have helped to clear the question, what is Law Of Attraction about, as I have discussed a few of MANY things involving the Law Of Attraction. There are so much more things to learn about Law Of Attraction, even me myself am still on a big journey to learning even more! I hope that this has inspired you to change your life with Law Of Attraction so that you can get the life that you deserve and you can follow your dreams!